Do you want to root your phone to get an app installed? Do you want to root the phone to root out some built-in apps and want to get your desired layout or Android version? You have landed on the right spot, as the application what we are going to share with you an epitome of rooting application, the top-notch the field. Though, there are dozens of apps roaming around in the market offering good features to root the phone. Like KingRoot, Instant Root, Framaroot, Root Master, Super One Click Root, Auto Root Tools and much more. But, Easy Root (Android Root) offers something different, the convenience the easiness to get a phone rooted. You easily can root your phone, and get the desired application installed.
What is Easy Root?
Easy Root is a simple rooting application, which though came recently in the market, and earn a place in the highest competition. This application got a simple and smooth interface, a clean navigation. Even those who are not tech-savvy would root the phone, and get the desired settings on their phones.
We have to agree that the need to root a phone has almost vanished. As most of the features what we use to get after getting a phone rooted are coming built-in on Android phones. But, sometimes giant applications need root permission. As they cannot be compatible without rooting of the phone due to some reasons, so they need root access.
How to use Easy Root?
Easy Root app allows you to root the phone, to remove the security layer imposed by the developers and to explore the inner-depth code of your phone. The rooting of an Android phone nullified the software warranty of the phone. And one became an easy target for the seekers and hackers due to the low-security measurement. You will have to face such complication. As you are enjoying the freedom which is not supposed to given by the developers or the manufacturer.
- Download Easy Root APK file from the given download link and install it on your phone.
- Your phone might alarm you regarding the security of your mobile phone.
- Skip it and you need to change the Android’s installation setting to get the phone rooted.
- Remember, that rooting is a very curious job to do and one needs to be very focused while rooting the phone.
- Install the application, launch it on your phone, and just tap on the root button.
- You will see after some minutes your screen will be blinked with the congratulation message.
- You need to see the Super User option, whether or not it has enabled.
- If the option is not enabled, you can get it enabled by using some third-party applications.
- But, this is not enabled because your phone might not be rooted correctly, and to gauge, you should install a Root Checker application.
- Root checker application will let you know regarding the rooting privileges of your phone.
- And I want to recall one more thing, rooting demolish the phone’s data and you need to back up the data of the phone.
- Or at least put the data in the SD card. Your contacts stored in the phone, videos, music and other important data.
Download Easy Root app APK file latest version from the given download link and install it on your Android phone.