Do you want to root an Android phone, with zero knowledge of rooting? If you would say, I am getting the rooting done with any other application except Framaroot, I would stop you. But, Framaroot is a one-click rooting application, specifically has designed for those who got zero knowledge of rooting. With this application, just one tap is enough to root an Android phone. But you should know, what root really does to the phone.
If you are just going to root, as someone mentioned you that rooting is cool, and you get the freedom to install any application, do not go with this. Rooting an Android phone should be knowingly, and one should be aware of the consequences of the rooting. Rooting a phone, voided the software warranty of your device, you would not claim the software after rooting.
Why root a phone?
Rooting a phone is breaking the security layer on an Android phone, imposed by the developers. You root the device, and you get the control of your phone, completely. You can get your desired application install, can remove the bloatware apps, can free up chunks of space on your phone, and make your phone working fast as some unnecessary apps are removed after rooting.
But, most of the time, people get their phone rooted just because some apps needed it to get installed. There are apps like Titanium Backup, Lucky Patcher, Game Guardian, Game Killer and much more, which need root permission to get installed in a phone. Rooting an Android phone should be by knowing, one should gather some knowledge regarding rooting and then root the Android phone.
How to root Android phone using Framaroot app?
Framaroot is simple and easy to use an application, which allows the user to get the phone, rooted with simple a tap. Though, there are dozens of application like Kingroot, Baidu Root, CF Auto Root, Root Master, Z4Root and many others. You can have them also installed; we also listed the other application except for Framaroot. But, rooting a phone using Framaroot is far easier, smoother, and you are not needed any rooting knowledge.
- Download Framaroot latest APK file from the given download link, and install it on your Android phone.
- Keep in mind, that to install a rooting application, in itself needs more attention. The device may notify the application of a virus or Trojan and you need to skip those alarms.
- Get the app installed, and launch it on your phone.
- Remember, before launching the rooting app on your phone, you need to have a backup of the phone; any wrong move may head you towards bricking of the phone.
- And just tap on the root button.
- This may take a few minutes to get the phone rooted, you need to have a constant internet connection, good battery percentage, plus, do not tweak the phone.
- Within a few minutes, you will see some reading on the screen, and the Super User option enabled.
- Must check the rooting via a Root Checker.
- As sometimes the application just gets restarted and do not get involved with rooting, and user considered it rooting.
- Root Checker is an entirely different application, get it downloaded and installed and check either the root is successful or not.
Now you can download Framaroot APK for Android like Android Marshmallow, KitKat, Lollipop and other Android OS from the given download link, and install it on your Android phone. Moreover, stay tuned for apps and games.