Do you want to play high ended games on your smartphone, as your mobile phone does not support higher ended games like NBA 2K14, Real Racing 3 and other games? Developers do know the problem you are facing on your low ended smartphone. So, GLTools is the known application which helps you to get your hands on the high-ended games which were not supported on your Android phone.
If you do know the features and performance of this tool, alright, go ahead and take this tool from the given download link. But, if you are a noise, and do not know how to deal with this software, keep reading the post, I am going to narrate the whole process of getting the job done.
What is GLTools?
As I mentioned this tool is used to help the lower-ended smartphones to get the higher-ended games. Or you got a higher-ended smartphone, and you want to roll your hands on lower-ended games. If you are using Android 2.2 you have no need to install this software to get the support for high ended games. Those who have installed Android version lower than 2.2, must get the application from the given download link. In technical terms, GLTools is a custom openGLES 2.0, compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still do not take the meaning of this, ChainFire3D is the closed example of this application.
How to install & use GLTools?
The use of this tool is very simple, you have no need to read or watch tutorial over the internet to get this tool worked for you. Just keep reading this, and I can hope you will be playing the higher-ended games on your phone, and change the graphics or customize the graphics of your Android phone.
- Download GLTools APK file from the given download link, though the application needs root access, for this, you will not be rooting your phone.
- Open GLTools app, and read all checklists before clicking or checking.
- And choose to install the application, it will take some moments to reboot the phone, and you can see an uninstaller of the GLTools flashable through a custom recovery, you can have this on your SD card.
- Now, open the tools and choose the game what you want to play.
- Toggle on Enable Custom settings for the game.
- Check force 16-bit rendering.
- Check the optimize GLSL Shaders.
- Enable and set Downscale Texture.
- You may want to use the fake GPU information now and can optimize the graphics performance and quality by here.
- Now, the job is done.
Features of GLTools:
- GLTools is not rocket science; this uses the information and features of your phone, which are disabled by the manufacturer.
- GLTools helps you to optimize the graphics of your phone.
- Modify the resolutions of your phone.
- Change the graphics processing and details of them on your phone.
- Optimize shades, change the colors, and get the GPU performance of the phone at the extent.
- Compatible with most of the smartphones and brands.
- You have no need to root the phone.
- Simple interface with smooth navigations
- Free of cost and much more features.
Download GLTools no root app APK file from the given download link. And install it on your Android phone, to play the game of your choice.