Do you want to have a close eye on your network? Yes, you should, you should come to know the connected people to your network, their IP addresses, and Whois data. You can use this L4D Pingtool to get the job done. It does not only help you in keeping the close eyes on the users on your network, but the tool is loaded with tons of features that you can use on your network and can make the network secure and safer than ever before. Download this L4D Pingtool app on your Android phone, and start exploring the deep features of this application right now.
About L4D Pingtool:
In simple words, a L4D Pingtool is used to test whether a particular host is reachable via an IP network. This tool measures it takes for packets to be sent from the computer to a destination computer and then back to the same computer. It also measures the packet losses, during this round trip and records the packet loss. But, the tool what we are going to offer in here is equipped with tons of advanced features. This was the little intro of what L4D Pingtool actually is, now you will see how we can use it to make our network safe.
How to use L4D Pingtool?
- You need to get this application from the given download link first.
- The application does not need the rooting privileges; you can have it without rooting the Android phone.
- So, let’s learn how to get this used to our network.
- Launch the tool on your mobile phone.
- And tap on the left-hand side corner.
- It will ask you to provide the IP address of your network.
- You need to give the IP address and save the settings.
- Now, you can get the basic info of the network connection status, IP addresses of the network, information about IP and much more.
The information available on the network displays in a couple of useful charts so that you could get the detailed information.
Features of L4D Pingtool:
L4D Pingtool is a free source to monitor the traffic to your network, without breaking your bank.
- The basic info features make you get the basic information of the network.
- The IP address of the router, the number of IP addresses connected, external IP addresses and ISP information.
- This checks the network resources on schedule and notifies you if some resources are being tried to change. You will always be aware of the problems hunting your network.
- L4D Pingtool:
- You can monitor the statistics of the remote host without being distracted.
- The standard parameters are being used to get the job done, like TCP, HTTP/HTTPS ping, background work and other sound notification.
- Local Area Network:
- By keeping an eye to this section, you will always be aware of who is connected to your network.
- Port scanner:
- The powerful multi-threaded TC port scanner, it provides you with the list of posts on a remote device.
- This analyzes the network bandwidth.
There are dozens of more features what you can have by using L4D Ping Tool on your phone. We have just listed the key features of this application, download L4D Pingtool latest app APK file on your Android phone and enjoy the freedom of monitoring.
⇒ You can also try this one: AndroRat for Android 🙂