PermRoot (360 Root) is one of the leading rooting applications, which offers arrays of features to root a phone without any complex procedure to follow. The application was developed by Chinese developers, and it too comes in Chinese. The application in its Chinese version cannot be used and installed by non-native, but the English version also has been released.
You can get the English version of the rooting application, and install it on your Android phone, to get some extra benefits from your Android phone to compare with your other fellows. So, download PermRoot from the given download link and in the next coming lines, we would be telling you the procedure to get the job done.
How to root your phone using PermRoot?
PermRoot is one of the very easy interfaced applications which come with the easy navigation. Even if you, not a tech geek, by just reading and following the screen, commands you can root your phone.
- Download PermRoot APK file from the given download link.
- There are very few sites on the web which could provide you the official version of the application.
- So, try not to get it from any other website.
- Change your installation settings, as the app does not come from Google Play Store.
- And install it on your phone.
- And while getting the phone rooted, you should be known that what rooting can do for you.
- Now at least create a backup of your important files, to recover your data from any accidental damage.
- And launch the PermRoot app on your phone.
- Just tap on the root button; you will see that the phone is going to be entered into root mode.
- Do not tweak around the phone, and just wait five to ten minutes.
- And you will see that the phone has rooted successfully.
- To check it, go to see either the SuperUser options on your mobile has been enabled or not.
- Or you can download Root Checker to check officially if you got the phone rooted.
So, download PermRoot app APK file from the given download link and install it on your phone to get your phone rooted.